Joules Clothing

November 07, 2013



Dress: c/o Joules | Heels: Target | Charm Bracelet: James Avery (Similiar) | Earrings: Lucky Brand | Clutch: c/o Stephanie Johnson

I was so excited to add this fabulous dress to my closet and was even more excited that today was actually a cool, autumn day so that I could wear it out and about. Joules was sweet enough to send me this dress and I couldn't be happier to share it with you guys. In case you haven't heard of them, Joules is a British based company that sells both men's and women's casual clothing and accessories. They also offer little boys and girls clothing for those of you looking to get in some early Christmas shopping. I was impressed with the exceptional quality of this dress as well as loved the thickness; therefore making this dress perfect for both the fall and winter months. I also like the simplicity of this dress and how it could easily be dressed up for a night on the town or dressed down for a casual day out. Overall this dress is amazing, making it my new favorite dress in my closet. Thank you Joules!

Connect with Joules

Linking up here

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. What a pretty dress. So simple yet elegant! Loved that you minimise accessories to make the dress the highlight here ;)

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Wow love that dress. It really suits you and what a cute clutch. I really like the yellow one, it really pops with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I'm often drawn to striped clothing! :) But I don't think I have any striped dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripped is always be my ultimate lovely patterns and so the dress you wear.

    So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, hun! You look fabulous!!
    Thanks for being the first to link up for Passion for Fashion today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a pretty dress on you and I love the clutch paired with the look...perfect!!
    Sherry
    www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, going to check out the Joules site now to check it out. Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat link party!

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like anything striped, but what I really love about the dress is the detailing on it...so different!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! It's super simple but classy...and of course, stripes will always be my favorite :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous!! Seriously!! I love this dress and these photos are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you got nice sense of girls clothing ...loved your post !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love