Beauty Box Five Review

December 03, 2013


Disclosure: I was sent this beauty box for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are 100% my own.

I am really excited to introduce to you another great monthly beauty box subscription called Beauty Box Five that is based out of Austin, Texas. In case you haven't heard of them, they are a monthly subscription service that allows you to test out 5 cosmetic samples for as low as $12 a month + free shipping. What you'll get: a box of carefully selected travel, deluxe, or full-size samples from featured brands. If interested, you can sign up before December 31 to receive your first beauty box in January or give it as a gift this holiday season.



Coolway Shampoo & Conditioner // I really loved these hair products! I was really surprised at how well it actually helped eliminate frizz and left my hair feeling so soft. I also like how it didn't weigh my hair down nor did it leave any nasty residue + these products can be used on color treated hair, so that is a plus. Ultimately, I loved this shampoo and conditioner!


Be a Bombshell Lipgloss in Taupless // This lipgloss is the perfect shade for a subtle look that will last all day. I also love that it has just enough of a shimmer without being over the top which makes this lipgloss the perfect addition to your favorite lipstick. 


Model Co Eyeliner in Black //  I have the worst time finding an eyeliner pencil that is bold enough so I was impressed to see that this one didn't fade as most others do when applied. I also found that this eyeliner went on smoothly & lasted throughout the entire day.


Jean Pierre Oil-Absorbing Facial Tissues // These oil absorbing facial tissues are the bomb and are such a lifesaver when it comes to living along the coast.

Connect with Beauty Box Five:



You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I LOVE the be a bombshell line! You got some good stuff in there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love