UncommonGoods Review | Kinetic Sand

December 20, 2013


Disclosure: I was sent the said product below for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are 100% my own.

I am happy to introduce to you a fabulous company called UncommonGoods where you can find cool and unique gift ideas for the whole family. They are a company that strives to make their products environmentally friendly as well as one that loves to give back. UncommonGoods donates a portion of their proceeds to non-profit organizations such as RAINN, American Forests, Women for Women International, and City Harvest to impact the world in a positive way.


I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review their kinetic sand; it will make the perfect birthday gift for my future nephew. E and I spent hours at our kitchen table just playing with it the day it arrived and we have seriously thought about keeping it for ourselves because it's that cool! It's a non-toxic, play dough like substance that is made up of sand; which sounds hard to believe, but trust me, it's loads of fun. It only sticks to itself so it makes cleanup a breeze. The coolest thing about this stuff is that it can form figures or flow like normal sand. You can mold with it or just cup it in your hand and watch as it flows between your fingers. Pretty neat if I do say so myself. It is one of the most unique and craziest product that I have ever had the chance to test out for myself and I can't wait to pass it on to my nephew.

If you are still looking for some last minute Christmas gifts you should take a look at these other neat products.

Pick Punch | Aqua Farm

Overall, I love this site and could spend hours perusing it. The uniqueness and large selection of products make this website one I keep coming back to often. I know where I'll be purchasing future birthday gifts.

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. That sounds like a really awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that guitar pick hole puncher!! SO rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's so much fun, I too could be entertained by it for hours :-) Mike had to pull me away from the display.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love