HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January 01, 2014



 I know I have been a tad bit MIA around here lately and I apologize. I'm not gonna lie it has been extremely nice unplugging for the holidays and just living life technology free. Sometimes a blogging break is the very thing you need to fully enjoy your blog again.

On another note I can't believe that it is the start of a new year. Seriously when is time going to slow down a little? Honestly, I am more excited for this year than any other because there will be a lot of big life events happening that we've been anxiously awaiting for quite some time.  The first one being that E will be graduating with his Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in May which pretty much hopefully means that he'll get an amazing job in a great city where we can start building our life together.  The second is that after a 1.5 year engagement I will finally be tying the knot to the love of my life. Just typing this out puts a big smile on my face. There is so much planning still left to do but I know that it'll all work out in the end. 

//Speaking of weddings, I have plans in the works to do a wedding series featuring other married bloggers starting in February leading up to the month of our wedding date (6.21.14) where useful information, tips, and tricks can be found for the big day.//


I started the new year with some much needed retail therapy this morning by fighting the crowds at the Dillard's New Years sale. I just can't pass up a great deal when it won't break your bank account. I am seriously one happy girl who looks forward to a fabulous New Year with lots of big adventures ahead.

How was your New Years?

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Happy New Year, its going to be a fabulous year for you, thats for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations and I can't wait to read more about your wedding! I'm in wedding-planning mode right now so I'm looking forward to taking notes!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2014 is going to be a great year for you! :)

    I'd love to help you out as a married blogger - our date was 06.22.13 so I'm still in the newlywed phase and planning is fresh in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see you countdown to your wedding!!
    Cute finds at Dillard's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the wedding series idea!

    I'm excited to read more about this new chapter of your life

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! You are going to have an awesome 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!!

    What an exciting year ahead you have!!! I look forward to reading your wedding series :)

    Love the clothes you choose, really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love