Prayer in Numbers

March 28, 2014



It has still been a rough couple of weeks around here with getting the news that my father in law has cancer. Last week he was diagnosed with non-hodgkins B-cell lymphoma and as of today we now know that his cancer is at stage II rather than stage IV which is a huge, HUGE blessing. If the outpouring of love, support, positive thoughts, and prayers he's been receiving could heal this than he would have already been cured.  God has a plan for each and everyone of us with a reason behind all unimaginable occurrences in our lives for which he never gives us more than we can bear. I know this to be true and I believe that my father in law will win his fight with cancer and be 100% cured by the time this is all over. The power of prayer is a glorious thing.

Please keep my father in law in your thoughts and prayers.

You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. Prayers are on their way! everyday! :) hoping your family is blessed with peace and serenity. positive vibes to you as well as your whole family! I'll be here if you ever need someone to talk to or a virtual shoulder to cry on!
    xoxo,
    The Petite Mrs-Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news...hope it all works out well. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer IS a glorious thing, and I'm praying for you and your family. Bless your hearts, bless your minds, and bless the medical team taking care of you. BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am PRAYING!! My father just finished his chemo for waldenstroms, a rare non-hodgkins b-cell lymphoma. We are waiting for the bx to come back and find out if it worked. I am going to put your father in law on my prayer list and send out some love!! If you need anything - I've been through two parents with cancer and know how much it sucks - but you will all get through it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for your FIL, that this heals and quickly. I'm so sorry for this news my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news that the cancer wasn't as bad as originally thought. Prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing news that it's Stage II and not Stage IV! Praying for his healing and that his treatments go well. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still sending prayers! I am so glad that you got some good news though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending a prayer and hug to you tonight friend, xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love