Bridal Shower #2

April 28, 2014



This past month I have been blessed with two bridal showers in which both were absolutely amazing and were more than I could ever imagine. I haven't gotten around to posting about the first shower yet because I am still waiting on pictures to be sent my way, but it was seriously perfect. As if one shower isn't enough, this past weekend my maid of honor + mother in law put on a bridal shower in Corpus so that family and friends who missed the first shower could attend. Overall, it was such a great weekend full of wine, good company, and bridal activities. E's bachelor party was actually planned for the same weekend so it was a total girls weekend. We are so thankful for all the many gifts we received from both of the bridal showers and feel very blessed to have such gracious, supportive people in our lives. We can't thank them enough, but we will try; starting with the numerous thank you cards I'm currently in the process of getting mailed out.

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. What a wonderful event! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Makes me so excited for mine in September:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love