Bridal Shower Weekend

April 10, 2014




It's already my bridal shower weekend and to say that I am excited would be an understatement. We have been counting down the days for so long that it just seems so surreal. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing group of ladies in my life who are all coming together to celebrate such a special day in my honor. I also get to attend my good friend's bridal shower while I'm there as well, so it'll be nothing short of a good time with great company.

Hope that your weekend is just as blessed :)

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Yay I hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing shower!! We are throwing one for one of my best friends this weekend as well :) A great weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your gong to have a fabulous weekend!!! Can't wait to hear all abt it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had the most amazing time ever! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love