TAKING STOCK

July 21, 2014



I saw this circulating in the blog world and I just love the idea of documenting little moments in life. I am going to make this in to a series where I'll try to post this once a month to share whats happening in my life lately.

Making: myself a nice cup of pomegranate green tea this fine morning
Cooking: lots and lots of desserts. peach and blueberry cobbler mostly. yum!
Drinking: iced water with lemon or tea
Reading: The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks 
Wanting: another vacation with the hubs.
Looking: forward to getting out on our own and experiencing life as a married couple.
Playing: the greatest personalized radio station ever; pandora.
Wasting: time, not money.
Sewing: i haven't sewn in quite sometime. 
Wishing: that I could go visit my family and see my dad :)
Enjoying: the time E and I get to spend together until we enter the grown up world.
Waiting: until we find out where we'll move before changing my last name.
Liking: lazy days full of movies and of course playing donkey kong.
Wondering: why bad things happen to good people
Loving: that e and I have already been married a month <3
Hoping: to get a very close to my heart post up on the blog this week.
Marveling: how quickly time just flies by these days. It's been a year since my surgery.
Needing: to see our wedding pictures before I have a fit. It's been a month already guys.
Smelling: the sweet smell of my favorite candle
Wearing: lots of shorts and tee shirts. casual and comfy.
Following: the news and not much liking what I am seeing.
Noticing: that I have a birthday coming up.
Knowing: that God is in control and know's exactly what our future holds
Thinking: I should start up a sewing project. Pot holders?
Feeling: happy, it's a new day :)
Bookmarking: recipes for eating clean for when we move out.

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. This is awesome :) Especially since I haven't had a chance to read your blog in awhile, this was a fun way to catch up on your life quick!

    Congrats on the wedding finally dear!! :) I'm so excited for you and the hubs.

    Just as an FYI in case you try to drop in on my corner of blogland, I moved over to callitadventureblog.com

    But more importantly, pomegranate tea sounds amazing and I want some. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing lots of shorts & t-shirts too. It's summer after all, & I enjoy being comfortable! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series idea - such a great way to get a quick overview! Glad you're loving that newlywed life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl it took FIVE months for us to get our pictures back! It was a miserable wait but worth it. I totally feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should start sewing some scarves so you will be ready for fall and winter! Gorgeous picture of flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great since I haven't been able to keep up with blogs lately, to get a quick update about your life! Congrats on the wedding and I hope you get those pictures soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love