EXCITING NEWS!

August 15, 2014



It has been a long time coming, but the day has finally come to announce we are moving! We will be moving to Washington where my amazing husband accepted the job of his dreams as an Environmental Engineer. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that we would be that newlywed couple living thousands of miles away from everything we have ever known starting a brand new life in a brand new state, but here we are about to take on the adventure of a lifetime. It is still so surreal to me, but at the same time so so so exciting. The hubs and I along with his parents will be flying up there real soon to get a feel for the area + do a little apartment searching making me all that more excited to start on this new adventure. It may have been a long wait for this time in our lives to get finally get here, but God's timing is always perfect and we're extremely blessed to have been given such a great opportunity.  I am one proud wifey <3 

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. How exciting!!!! Congratulations to your hubbs and you both starting a new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Enjoy the journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!!! What an amazing adventure that awaits you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your hubby on his new job! Enjoy the journey that awaits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats guys!! Best of luck in your new chapter.

    -Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I actually grew up in Richland! It's a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRAGULATIONS! May your future be filled with joy

    xx
    http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. I know how you feel because I am away from my family as well. It will tough at first but if you need anything let me know. Enjoy every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! So excited for you and can't wait to read about your new adventure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about all the things that are going to happen for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love