Harvest Snaps Review

September 08, 2014


This post was created in partnership with Harvest Snaps. I have been compensated for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


When Harvest Snaps contacted me to do a collaboration with them I was thrilled because for months I have been looking for healthier snack alternatives. I had never heard of this product or brand before receiving an email on their behalf, but I am so glad to have been introduced because these are delicious.

Let's get right down to it starting with their amazing nutritional value. These Harvest Snaps have 6 different flavors with each one having their own nutritional value, however, all of them are baked, have less fat and sodium, and are gluten free making them, easily, a guilt free snack. It's a plus that these are made from lentil beans and green peas, both vegetables that I love. I would also like to mention that these snacks are 3 points on weight watchers.  Hello new favorite snack! 







I was happy to have the chance to try all 6 flavors, however with all taste testing comes favorites and some not so favorites. I really enjoyed the lightly salted crisps and might go as far as to say it was my favorite, but I also really liked the tomato basil and onion thyme.  I was really anxious to try the wasabi ranch because of my love for ranch, however the wasabi was too overpowering for my taste making this crisp my least favorite. I wouldn't say that I didn't like the black pepper and caesar, but it wasn't my favorite, although the caesar was a huge hit with my 3 year old nephew. Ultimately, I could see myself purchasing the lightly salted, tomato basil, and onion thyme crisps because they are super tasty in my opinion.  I also really love the crisp crunch that you get when biting into these as well as the fact that their a convenient, inexpensive snack.


Overall, I completely love these guilt free snacks and I'm quite happy that my local grocery store carries them. Fingers crossed that our new grocer in Washington carries them as well. Feel free to visit Harvest Snaps to further learn of their awesomeness and see if they are available in a grocery store near you plus while you're there why not visit Harvest Snaps Lunchspiration microsite to enter one of three prizes for your chance to win up to $1000 for school! Happy snacking.

What are some healthy snack options that you incorporate into your diet?

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Delicious :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love