Stocking Stuffers For Her

December 12, 2016

It's that time of year again and as usual I am so behind on my blogging game, but what's new. I am working on it though.  Anyways, before I took a very long blogging hiatus, I used to do a gift guide every year so I figured what better way to start up blogging again than to do a stocking stuffers post + I forgot how much I love creating these collages, so expect to see a post for stocking stuffers for him tomorrow.

If I woke up on Christmas morning to find any of these items in my stocking I would be seriously thrilled. There you have it, last minute stocking stuffers for the ladies in your life.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I am loving those gloves, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really into bath bombs lately and looks look fun!

    xo,
    Eeka

    Live.Love.Random.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love