Memorial Day Ready

May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Cook Out

Memorial day has always been a holiday that I love to celebrate! It is always a fun time to get together with family and friends to remember the fallen soldiers who fought so bravely to secure the freedoms that we have today. I also feel like this weekend kicks off the start to summer with most schools already having let out and graduations taking place left and right. The weekend also falls on my brother's birthday so we have always had triple the reason to celebrate every year.

Although, this year we are not spending the weekend on a boat or watching fireworks along the Corpus Christi bay, we are celebrating with a group of friends by way of a cook out. It has been entirely too long since we have grilled because second story apartment life, which is why I am super excited for our Memorial Day cook out! In honor of today, I created a collage of a few things that are a must in my book for our fun day of grilling!

Happy Memorial Day!

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love